- Servings: 3
|1 can||Refried Beans|
|1 can||Chili With Beans|
|1||Bar of Cream Cheese|
|2 cups||Colby-jack Shredded Cheese|
|3 tsp||Lime Juice|
1. Empty chili, lime juice, and refried beans into bottom of a deep dish.
2. Spread it around.
3. Layer on the cream cheese and spread it.
4. Sprinkle on the cheese.
5. Put in microwave for 2 min.
6. Take out; serve by putting the points of 3 of the taco chips sticking out of the dip and place the orange slice in front of the chips.
7. Eat with sour cream on the side.
Put a little salt on top to bring out the lime.