- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
|1 lb||Extra Lean (at Least 93%) Ground Beef|
|½ cup sliced||Green Onions|
|1 cup||Old El Paso Thick 'n Chunky Salsa|
|1½ tsp||Chili Powder|
|1× 11 oz can||Green Giant Mexicorn Corn, drained|
|1||Pouch Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, from 6.1 oz box|
|2 Tbsp||Butter or Margarine|
|½ cup||Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1||Medium Tomato, sliced into thin wedges|
|Tortilla Chips, if desired|
1. In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef and 1/4 cup of the green onions over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
2. Stir in salsa, chili powder and cumin. Spoon corn evenly over beef mixture in skillet. Cover and cook over low heat until mixture is
3. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat water and butter to boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in milk and 1 pouch potatoes with seasoning just until bended. Let stand about 1 minute or until liquid is absorbed; beat with fork until smooth.
4. Spoon potatoes over corn in skillet; spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup green onions. Cover; cook over low heat about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Arrange tomato wedges in spoke fashion over potatoes. Garnish with tortilla chips around outside edge of skillet.
Health Twist: Replace ground beef with ground turkey breast and use reduced-fat cheese.